We offer financial planning, Investment planning services, and business strategies from basic to complex including tax planning, estate planning, and business planning. Customers pay a fee depending on the flexible financial loan or advice needed for larger financing. Because it is generally a fixed fee amount which will quote upfront. larger financial planning is also provided. These include flexible financial planning, tax planning, estate planning, and business planning. Likewise retirement planning, education planning, budgeting, and cash flow analysis.
Financial Planning Process
Damex Trading Company strives to achieve a client’s long-term financial goals. By implementing a financial planning process that includes any of the following steps:
- Assessment of a client’s present financial situation. by collecting information about net worth and cash flow statements. likewise tax returns, insurance policies, investment portfolios, pension plans & employee benefit statements.
- Identification of a client’s financial and personal goals and objectives. Objectives may include financing a child’s college education or retirement planning. The recognized goals or objectives are specific, realistic, and measurable. All goals include time horizons.
- Resolution of finance-related problems.
Alsowe spot hindrances so as to achieving financial independence so that resolution can happen. Affected areas include insurance coverage, inadequate cash flow, or a high tax burden.
- Plan Design. We make an official written financial plan that comprises of recommendations and solutions. to any financial-related problems.
- Implementation of the financial plan. As a result, we, therefore, finish the financial plan once agreed upon. The recommendations are then made to reach the desired goals and objectives.
Business plans are the foundation on which successful businesses are then built. Create the road-map that lays out your business proposal. And also the route to your successful company. But don’t let it gather dust in a drawer. Use your plan to steer your strategic management. Keep your business strategy and action plan alive and updated and watch your business grow.
Start by working out your goals in life, in the short, medium and long term. Focus on them, and think about the likely cost of those goals and when you will need the money. so you can start to plan your finances to work out how to achieve them. Don’t forget you also have to plan for some of the hurdles you may have to overcome too. It’s about getting organized. Being in control of your finances rather than letting your finances control you.